If you’ve read my post about the #EastMidsMeetUp last weekend then you’ll be ahead of the game. We were lucky enough to get not just one, but two goody bags! One from Lush, and the other from Matalan. I briefly mentioned a couple of my favourite treats from the goody bags and linked to a couple of brands. However it was all too brief, so I thought why not write a whole post about them?!
Lush goody bag
- Vita Coco natural coconut water
- Tg green tea
- Lush Honey I Washed the Kids soap
- Lush summer 2016 magazine
- Vita Coco coconut oil
- Angel Eyes lash extension treatment voucher
- Parlour Tricks CD
- Pete Gardiner CD
- Diwah jewellery voucher
- Witch daily primer and clearing serum
I’m really looking forward to trying the coconut oil because I’ve heard it’s great for adding moisture to your hair. My hair is always crying out for a moisture boost so that will be really useful! Plus, I love the Honey I Washed the Kids scent by Lush so I can’t wait to try the soap.
Matalan goody bag
- Matalan mason jar
- Cover Shoot Cosmetics nail polish remover
- Merumaya melting cleansing balm
- Carex Love Hearts hand wash
- Collection Eyes Uncovered nude bronze palette
- Matalan heart glass tealight holder
- Matalan “love is” hanging ornament
- L.A.B 2 PRO Strokes of Genius brush kit
- Busy B “oh so clever!” pencil
- Scent City perfume sample
- Merumaya #BeautyHasNoAge temporary tattoos
- Willow Body voucher
- The Cereal Club voucher
- No7 Stay Perfect amazing eyes pencil
I adore the homeware goodies from Matalan, especially the mason jar! Also, I’m very pleased that I got an eyeshadow palette and a set of makeup brushes because I’d love to learn how to do my makeup. I’m thinking about doing a post about my first attempt. Let me know in the comments whether that’s something you’d like to see.
I want to say a huge thank you (again!) to all the brands I’ve mentioned for generously gifting their products. I appreciate every single one! Let me know in the comments, which was your favourite goody bag? Can you narrow it down to a favourite product? I don’t think I can!